By Robert B. Fisher,Toby P. Breckon,Kenneth Dawson-Howe,Andrew Fitzgibbon,Craig Robertson,Emanuele Trucco,Christopher K. I. Williams
Written by way of top researchers, the 2nd version of the Dictionary of machine imaginative and prescient & photograph Processing is a complete and trustworthy source which now offers factors of over 3500 of the main widespread phrases throughout photo processing, machine imaginative and prescient and comparable fields together with computing device imaginative and prescient. It deals transparent and concise definitions with brief examples or mathematical precision the place precious for readability that eventually makes it a truly usable reference for brand new entrants to those fields at senior undergraduate and graduate point, via to early profession researchers to aid increase wisdom of key thoughts. because the ebook is an invaluable resource for contemporary terminology and ideas, skilled pros also will locate it a useful source for maintaining thus far with the newest advances.
New beneficial properties of the 2nd Edition:
- Contains greater than one thousand new phrases, significantly an elevated concentrate on photograph processing and computing device imaginative and prescient terms;
- Includes the addition of reference hyperlinks around the majority of phrases pointing readers to extra information regarding the concept that lower than dialogue so that you can proceed to extend their understanding;
- Now on hand as an book with greater content material: nearly 50 movies to extra illustrate particular phrases; energetic cross-linking among phrases in order that readers can simply navigate from one comparable time period to a different and increase a whole photograph of the subject in query; and hyperlinked references to totally embed the textual content within the present literature.
Read Online or Download Dictionary of Computer Vision and Image Processing, Enhanced Edition PDF
Similar pattern recognition programming books
This ebook constitutes the completely refereed complaints of the twelfth foreign convention on photograph research and popularity, ICIAR 2015, held in Niagara Falls, ON, Canada, in July 2015. The fifty five revised complete papers and five brief papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty submissions.
A entire review of high-performance development attractiveness thoughts and methods to Computational Molecular Biology This ebook surveys the advancements of ideas and ways on trend acceptance on the topic of Computational Molecular Biology. delivering a large assurance of the sector, the authors hide basic and technical details on those suggestions and techniques, in addition to discussing their similar difficulties.
This publication constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the Fourth overseas convention on Advances in visible Informatics, IVIC 2015, held in Bangi, Malaysia, in November 2015. The 5 keynotes and forty five papers offered have been conscientiously reviewed and chosen from eighty two preliminary submissions. The papers are prepared in 4 tracks on visualization and large information; laptop studying and machine imaginative and prescient; special effects; in addition to digital fact.
Regardless of a plethora of medical literature dedicated to imaginative and prescient examine and the fad towards integrative examine, the borders among disciplines stay a pragmatic trouble. to handle this challenge, this publication offers a scientific and complete evaluation of imaginative and prescient from quite a few views, starting from neuroscience to cognition, and from computational rules to engineering advancements.
- Computational Color Imaging: 6th International Workshop, CCIW 2017, Milan, Italy, March 29-31, 2017, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Computer Vision: From Surfaces to 3D Objects
- Motion Estimation Techniques for Digital Video Coding (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Visual Pattern Discovery and Recognition (SpringerBriefs in Computer Science)
- Sparse Representation, Modeling and Learning in Visual Recognition: Theory, Algorithms and Applications (Advances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
- Advances in Embedded Computer Vision (Advances in Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition)
Additional info for Dictionary of Computer Vision and Image Processing, Enhanced Edition
Dictionary of Computer Vision and Image Processing, Enhanced Edition by Robert B. Fisher,Toby P. Breckon,Kenneth Dawson-Howe,Andrew Fitzgibbon,Craig Robertson,Emanuele Trucco,Christopher K. I. Williams