By G. Glotz
* Prehistory and ancient Ethnography
Set of 12: 0-415-15611-4: £800.00
* Greek Civilization
Set of seven: 0-415-15612-2: £450.00
* Roman Civilization
Set of 6: 0-415-15613-0: £400.00
* Eastern Civilizations
Set of 10: 0-415-15614-9: £650.00
* Judaeo-Christian Civilization
Set of four: 0-415-15615-7: £250.00
* European Civilization
Set of eleven: 0-415-15616-5: £700.00
Read Online or Download The Greek City and its Institutions (History of Civilization) PDF
Similar sociology books
This number of essays by means of students with services in various fields, cultural pros and coverage makers explores alternative ways during which the humanities and arts give a contribution to facing the demanding situations of latest society in ways in which don't depend on simplistic and questionable notions of socio-economic influence as a proxy for worth.
Initially released among 1920-70,The background of Civilization used to be a landmark in early 20th century publishing. It was once released at a formative time in the social sciences, and through a interval of decisive historic discovery. the purpose of the final editor, C. okay. Ogden, used to be to summarize the main up to date findings and theories of historians, anthropologists, archaeologists and sociologists.
This 1972 publication is a suite of Durkheim's writings drawing upon the complete physique of his paintings. Dr Giddens takes his choices from a large choice of resources and contains a variety of goods from untranslated writings within the Revue Philosophique, Annee Sociologique and from L'evolution pedagogue en France.
Metodologia de Investigação em Ciências Sociais e Humanas: Teoria e Prática, resulta da experiênciada autora no domínio da investigação e do ensinoe destina-se tanto a alunos de graduação e pós-graduação como a investigadores. Trata-se de uma obra integradora da diversidade metodológicado trabalho de investigação métodos quantitativos, qualitativos e mistos que aborda o processo investigativo desde a formulação do problema à redacçãodo relatório ultimate, passando pela constituição da amostra e escolha dos métodos e técnicas mais apropriadas para a recolha e tratamento dos dados.
- Gone from the Promised Land: Jonestown in American Cultural History
- Britain's Married Women Workers: History of an Ideology: Volume 2 (International Library of Sociology)
- Russian Cultural Anthropology after the Collapse of Communism (Routledge Contemporary Russia and Eastern Europe Series)
- Post-Secularism, Realism and Utopia: Transcendence and Immanence from Hegel to Bloch (Ontological Explorations)
- From Cuba with Love: Sex and Money in the Twenty-First Century
- The Experience of Thomas H. Jones : Who Was a Slave for Forty-three Years
Additional info for The Greek City and its Institutions (History of Civilization)
The Greek City and its Institutions (History of Civilization) by G. Glotz